Our Physical Education Vision Statement.
All pupils leaving Shiney Row Primary School will be physically literate and with the knowledge, skills and motivation necessary to equip them for a healthy, active lifestyle and lifelong participation in physical activity and sport.
Objective: To achieve self-sustaining improvement in the quality of PE and sport in primary schools against 5 key indicators.
- the engagement of all pupils in physical activity - kick-starting healthy, active lifestyles
- the profile of PE and sport being raised across the school as a tool for whole school improvement
- increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport
- broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils
- increased participation in competitive sport
|P.E. Activities by Class|
|Sporting Achievements 2018 / 2019|
|Sporting Achievements 2017 / 2018|
|Sporting Achievements 2016 / 2017|
|Sporting Achievements 2015 / 2016|
|Local Sports Opportunities|
Shiney Row Primary School has achieved the Gold School Games Mark award for their commitment, engagement and delivery of competitive school sport in 2015/16. A copy of our certificate can be downloaded by clicking here.